Residents of IBIS Care services benefit from our experience and philosophy in the provision of holistic care. To this end resident's care embraces all aspects and relationships necessary for maximising the health of each individual and includes the spiritual, emotional, physical and intellectual needs.
Each resident is respected and treated as an individual and with the assistance of family and friends empowered to gain maximum quality of life. This approach recognises that each person is an individual and therefore unique and all programs are designed with flexibility to achieve this philosophy. Residents are assisted to access spiritual support from their particular faith system.
Current IBIS Care facilities incorporate dementia specific communities and culturally specific places for people from a variety of ethnic backgrounds. One of our current services also provides care for over 75% financially disadvantaged residents.
Each IBIS Care facility is encouraged and supported to develop areas of expertise, which are specific to their locality and community.
- IBIS Care Big Sister in Sydney, a 76 bed low care facility, the emphasis is on a bright, caring and happy environment. This is achieved through a recognition of individualís personalities, needs and life skills which is inherent in the day-to-day life in the home. Big Sister is very experienced in discerning and meeting the intricate care needs that elderly people require and prides itself on the inclusive and home-like community of life in the facility.
- IBIS Care Blakehurst in Sydney, comprises 15 Independent Living Units, 20 Serviced Apartments and an 83 bed mix of high and low care "extra service" beds.
- IBIS Care Edenfield in Adelaide, a 50 bed low care ageing in place facility that became a member of the IBIS Care Group in September 2006.
- St James Park Care Centre in Helensvale, on the Queensland Gold Coast, comprises 70 places (66 rooms) providing 20 residential high care extra services and 50 residential low care services.
- The Ritz Centre on Hope Island on the Queensland Gold Coast, comprises 48 places (39 rooms) providing residential low care services
IBIS Care has extensive experience in many aged care settings and includes facilities operated by church, charitable and private owners in its management services group.